ALPINE, UT, January, 2020 -- Marksmen, a worldwide leader in brand protection services, is celebrating it’s 22nd year of IP investigations and acquisitions work. During their 22 years of worldwide investigative service, Marksmen has performed more than 100,000 investigations, and acquired more than 10,000 domain names, trademarks and patents, solidifying their place as a leader in IP clearance and enforcement.
There are many reasons why people trust Marksmen for domain name acquisitions, as well as social media, trademark, and other IP acquisitions. These are the top 5:
1. We are experts in the execution of domain acquisitions and domain name transfers, and handle the exchange of properties and funds every step of the way.
2. We have national and international contacts in legal fields, at registries, registrars, and with various other related vendor services. These contacts help facilitate many of the required processes and afford us discounted services or sale prices on domain names.
3. Should a seller be difficult to locate or if we need to learn more about who they are, we have the Marksmen IP Investigations team at our disposal, backed by experienced investigators and managed by licensed Private Investigators with access to proprietary databases and other resources.
4. Marksmen is a well-known player within the IP industry, and our name and reputation gets our foot in the door in many places where others would have difficulties. Many of our clients find that the most difficult aspect of acquiring a property from a third party can be simply starting that initial conversation. At Marksmen, we have already had the conversation and can quickly get down to business to achieve your goals.
5. We never take a commission on any domain name acquisition, sale, or transfer of any IP. Ever.
A new year means new cases to watch and trends to follow in the world of IP law and brand protection. In 2019, we had SuperMac’s trademark battle and TikTok exploded on to the social media scene. Now, what will 2020 hold for the world of brand protection? Here are a few of our favorite IP trends we predict will become even bigger IP news stories in the new year.
World Trademark Review (WTR), a bi-monthly global magazine focusing on trademark related news, has released the 2019 edition of The World Trademark Review 1000 – The World’s Leading Trademark Professionals. Marksmen, a world leader in brand protection, was voted as “highly recommended,” and listed in the top position in the Online Brand Enforcement category.
Marksmen’s Jackie McMahon, Director of Client Relations, will be attending The International Trademark Association (INTA)’s Business of Brands Conference, being held March 28th and 29th in New York City. The 2019 March Conference will look beyond trademarks and instead center on the future of brands from a business point of view. Currently, more than 300 people are registered to attend.